King Strategy Algo: Options Setup By Prince Paul (ATF)
Instruments to trade:
- Index Options
Intraday or Positional:
- Entry and Exit both happen on market price.
Initially, when the market opens we will take the Non-Directional (ND) Entry, and based on the Market movement Non-Directional (ND) is Converted to Directional Trade. It works well in all types of markets and hence it is mandatory to start the Algo software every day. Monthly ROI from past performance is 5% plus, calculated on a quarterly basis.
Max drawdown seen till today for any particular month is Rs.20000 per lot.
- The signal is scanned on an Index option. Trading happens on the option.
Trade on ATM strike prices.
Trade on Strike price selected by Non-Directional (ND) and same is converted to BUY positions based on market movement. Market movement is identified by RSI, ADX, and Supertrend.
Target and SL and trailing:
- Users can configure the following parameters for Target, SL, and Trailing.
- If the user has selected mode Directional + Non–directional, then only it will take entry based on this non–
directional entry part. Otherwise, it would wait for the directional setup to come.
- If the user has selected the mode Directional only, then it will be taking fresh entry for the day based on this. If
user has selected Directional + Non–directional entry, then it will be converting from straddle to directional
- Select Underlying ( Nifty / Bank Nifty)
- User exits position
- Time-based exit
- Max Profit / Max Loss
- Trailing SL
- As per set by the user
Demo of King Algo:
Global Configurable Parameters:
(These parameters are common for all the symbols/underlying added for the strategy.)
- Timeframe (1/3/5/10/15/30/60)
- Strategy Mode (Directional, Directional + Non–Directional)
- Order Placement Flag
Configurable Parameters at Index level:
(These parameters can be configured at symbol/stock/options level.)
- Straddle Entry Time (09:18:00)
- Max Position Change Time (14:30:00)
- Exit Time (15:00:00)
- No of lots (1)
- ADX Period (14)
- RSI Period (14)
- RSI OverBought (60)
- RSI OverSold (40)
- ST Period (10)
- ST Multiplier (3)
- Entry Buffer points (0.05)
- Min SL points (50)
- Max SL points (200)
- Allowed premium difference %
- Strike adjustment SL %
- Strike adjustment Target %
- Non–expiry day target premium
- Expiry day target premium
- Exit if position not changed (Checkbox)
- Exit MTM based
- Max Profit
- Max Loss
- Signal Window
- Order Book
- Position Book
- Parameter Window
- The Signal window shows the live signals generated and all different values like Entry Price, Target Price, SL Price, Quantity, etc. depending upon the strategy.
- Order Book shows all the orders placed by the software.
- Position Book shows the live MTM and open positions generated due to software.
- Parameter Window displays all the parameters set by the user.
- Zerodha ( Required API Subscription of Interactive + Historical )
- Cloud Machine ( AWS Provides it for Free ) can be used in Windows / MAC System
- If you opt for a Cloud machine then there is no other requirement related to internet speed or min computer requirement.
Frequently Asked Question's
Que 1: What are the backtesting results of this strategy .?
Ans: You can reach us on the contact details provided we will share all Backtesting and PnL results.
Que 2: Can I get this set up on a subscription-based?
Ans: Yes, you can select from below payment mode
Payment mode 1: Monthly Subscription
Payment mode 2:Quarterly Subscription
Payment mode 3:Half-yearly Subscription
Payment mode 4:Yearly Subscription
Que 3: What are the charge or payment terms?
Ans: You can reach us on the contact details provided we will share all pricing details.
Que 4: Can I change max profit and max loss myself?
Que 5: Can I login into my Zerodha Kite account while algo is running?
Que 6: Who I can study more on Algo Trading?
Ans: You can refer to our blogs on Algo Trading at Blogs Section